Friday, July 8, 2011

Packing It In

I leave for Europe in 2 days!  I haven't started packing yet, but I have at least put some thought into what I'm taking with me.  Here's my packing list for my 3-week trip.  Don't worry; I will have a chance to do laundry while I'm there!  I'm also sticking to a lot of neutral colors so I can mix and match easily.  Since we're not staying in any city for more than 3 days, it's important that I take a small suitcase....I hope it all fits!


CLOTHES, General
Underwear
Bras
Tank tops, 2-3
Jackets, 2
Scarves, 3
Shirts, 3-5
Skirts, 1
Jeans, 2
Dresses, 3
Sweaters, 2-3
Leggings, 2
TOMS
Dress shoes
Socks
Pajamas
Jewelry

DOCUMENTS
Passport
Drivers license
Credit/ATM cards
Insurance card
Cash
Address book
Maps
Guidebook

TOILETRIES
Make-up
Razor
Shaving cream
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Shampoo
Conditioner
Deodorant
Sunblock lotion
Tampons
Comb or Hairbrush
Facial soap
Moisturizer
Prescriptions
Pain killers/Fever reducing pills
Antihistamines
Hair rubber bands/Headbands/Bobby Pins
Detergent and Fabric Softener
Wrinkle Releaser

CARRY-ON ITEMS
Books
Magazines
Travel snacks
Pillow and pashmina (to use as a blanket)
Eyemask
Notebook/pen
Sunglasses
Tylenol Simply Sleep
Band-Aids and Neosporin

ELECTRONICS
Adapter and Converter
MP3 player and charger
Ear buds
Cell phone and charger
Laptop computer and charger
Camera and batteries
Kindle 
Combination lock

I normally dread going into Walmart, but I found the greatest little toiletries bag the other day for $16.  It's compact but large enough to hold all of my shower and makeup needs.  





I also found this luggage tag at TJ Maxx the other day (It matches my purple suitcase--bonus points for that!)  I really love shopping at TJ Maxx.  I always find the most unique things there.  



I also ordered this Pashmina on Amazon.  I like to wear a big scarf on the plane because it can double as a blanket.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment